The CPT Experience & Patient Forms
We are sincerely grateful to have this opportunity to serve and care for your needs. To make your first visit with us more enjoyable, we have a list of information below to help prepare you for your first visit.
What to Expect
- When you contact one of our offices for your first appointment, you will be asked to provide your phone number and email address so that we may forward you a link to complete your patient paperwork online. This will expedite your registration process for your first visit. If you are unable to complete the forms prior to your arrival we will be able to assist you on our own electronic device. You will be asked to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. As always, our printable forms remain available and can be accessed by clicking the link above.
- The receptionist will ask you for a prescription from the doctor if one has not been faxed to us and will need to make a copy of your photo ID and your insurance card (primary and secondary) if applicable.
- Your evaluation will last approximately 45-60 minutes with a Physical or Occupational Therapist.
- Based on the findings of the evaluation and the Physician’s recommendations, the physical or occupational therapist will make a recommendation for the number of follow-up visits to be scheduled per week.
- Your follow-up visits will be scheduled at the end of your evaluation.
- If applicable, your co-payment/co-insurance will be collected at the beginning of each session. (We accept cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express).
What to Bring
- Please dress comfortably for your evaluation in loose-fitting clothing and wear sneakers. Shorts, athletic pants, tank-tops, and/or t-shirts are all appropriate depending on what part of the body we will be evaluating.
- If you are able to print our forms from the website, please print the New Patient Package, read it thoroughly, complete it prior to your visit and bring it with you on the day of your initial evaluation.
- Patient information and past medical history.
- Co-pay/Co-insurance and No Show Charge policy – not currently available on line
- Authorization and guarantee.
- Please remember to bring a referral prescription for physical or occupational therapy from your physician if it hasn’t already been faxed to one of our offices.
- We will need to copy your insurance card (both primary and secondary if applicable) and Photo ID.
- In some cases, we will need a referral for physical or occupational therapy to be generated by your primary care physician’s office. If you are not sure if your insurance requires a referral, please call your insurance carrier to check.